Supplier Spotlights highlight Crux's partners and shine a light on their unique data product offerings.
COO & Chief Data Scientist of RS Metrics Rashmi Bomiriya sat down with Crux and shared what makes RS Metrics a market leader in satellite imagery and geospatial ESG analytics for businesses and investors. Their main data products produce valuable insights and actionable signals that can be used to enhance decision-making and reporting processes.
"Crux really provides a seamless, well-balanced process for both the vendors and end users of the data, which is why we decided to join the Crux platform."
- Rashmi Bomiriya, RS Metrics COO & Chief Data Scientist
RS Metrics provides its consumers with a unique combination of features that can be applied to a variety of use cases. They focus on measuring activity and risk at individual areas of interest. These measures are captured globally and in real-time at scale.
This combination of activity and risk measurements can be used to:
- assist asset managers in completing ESG screenings, construct and monitor portfolios, and benchmark investments
- assist corporations to measure the baseline performance of their assets against sector, industry, or competitive performance
- support ESG data providers in creating their own indexes
- assess supply chain risk in addition to their own company's risk level
To learn more about RS Metrics and how they're partnering with Crux, watch the full interview here.